TILE PAINT 1K | White and Black Colours
from £ 24.99 inc. VAT
- Area of application: Normally stressed wall tiles without permanent water contact, e.g., in showers.
- Note: For heavily stressed wall and floor tiles, as well as tiles with permanent water contact, we recommend our waterproof Tile Paint 2K.
- Gloss level: satin
- Properties: low odour, abrasion-resistant, UV-resistant, high coverage
- Consumption: 120-150g/m²
- Working time: approx. 180min.
EPODEX 1K Tile Paint
Paint your wall tiles yourself now at a low cost. For more inspiration on which colour to use and matching accessories, watch our designer’s tutorial down below! https://youtu.be/MY1p1u2r0eA
Instructions for use - STEP BY STEP
- Sand the tiles with sandpaper.
- Cover/tape off surfaces that are not to be covered with a plastic drop cloth and masking tape.
- Pre-clean and degrease tiles with the EPODEX PRE-CLEANER.
- Mix the tile paint thoroughly.
- Apply the material and allow it to dry. Working time: approx. 2 hours at 20°C.
- Apply further coats until the desired opacity is achieved. We recommend approx. two coats.
- If desired, retouch the tile joints with the EPODEX grout pen and ruler.
EPODEX GROUT PEN - Order now!
Thanks to the flattened tip of the pen, the grout pen adapts to any grout line width and thus ensures quick and clean retouching of the tile grout lines in one single application. For a clean result, we recommend using a ruler.
EU limit value: (Cat. A/d): 140g/L (2010), max. 140g/L VOC
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colours may not be uniformly displayed.
Danger and Security Statements:
|Product Description||Tile paint, tile varnish|
|Scope of Application||Wall tiles without permanent water contact, i.e. without standing water|
|Field of Application||Indoor and covered outdoor|
|Method of Application||Paint, roll|
|Odour Unfolding during processing||Low (odourless)|
|Spray and Drip Behaviour||Very low (no splashes)|
|Processing Temperature||min. 8°C object and ambient temperature|
|Optimal Processing Temperature||20°C|
|Mixing Ratio by Weight Resin (A): Hardener (B)||No mixing ratio, as one-component product|
|Pot Life at 20°C||No pot life available||Technical Properties|
|Basic Compound||Acrylic base|
|Consistency||medium viscosity, (drip resistance ensures application on vertical surfaces)|
|Opacity according to DIN EN 13300*||High (class 1-2, 6-8m² per litre)|
|Coating's Advantages||*abrasion-resistant, hard-wearing, scrub-resistant|
|Water vapour diffusivity/Water vapour permeability DIN EN 1062-1||Medium (Class 2; diffusion-open; sd-value: <0.5m)|
|Paint's Structural Finish||Fine structure, even coating pattern|
|Susceptible to abrasion marks and shiny spots (so-called writing effect)||Vulnerability with EPODEX WAX sealant low|
|Proportion of Binder||High (min. 20%)|
|Proportion of Pigment||High (colour paste content: min. 10%)|
|pH-value||approx. 8.5 -9|
|Maximum Grain Size||fine (≤ 100 µm)|
|Tool Cleaning||Immediately after use with water|
|Storage||cool, dry and frost-free|
|Max. Storage Temperature||25°C|