EPODEX – CONCRETE PAINT 1K
CONCRETE PAINT 1K is abrasion and weather resistant. It is odourless and water based. It is suitable for use on any surfaces without standing water, indoors and outdoors. We recommend our ultra-resistant epoxy resin-based CONCRETE PAINT 2K for floors subject to heavy wear and tear such as garages, parking lots, industrial floors and/or floors with standing water.
CONCRETE PAINT 1K can be used as:
- Flooring Paint
- Flooring Sealant
- Wall Paint
- Concrete Paint
- Cement Paint
- Screed Paint
- Plaster Paint
- Stone Paint
Consumption volumes: 100-130g/m² per coat on smooth, non-porous substrates. Depending on the substrate, 1 kg of paint should be sufficient to paint one coat on approx. 10m². We recommend applying ca. 2 coats. We recommend applying a suitable primer (e.g., undercoat) on very porous substrates to minimize the absorption of CONCRETE PAINT.
Instructions for Use
- The temperature of the room, the substrate and the paint must be at least +15°C.
- Make sure that the substrate is clean and free of grease. To do so, we recommend using EPODEX PRE-CLEANER.
- The substrate should be clean, dry, and free of any substance that may prevent the paint’s adhesion.
- We recommend applying a suitable primer on very porous substrates (e.g., paint undercoat).
- Mix well before use.
- Apply a coat of paint with a foam roller and let it dry (approx. 8 hours at 20°C).
- Apply several coats until you achieve the desired result. We recommend applying at least 2 coats of paint.
Recommendations: Processing temperature: The room and substrate temperature must be at least 8°C. Do not apply on heated surfaces and in direct sunlight. Drying problems may occur at low temperatures. To achieve a lower viscosity, dilute the paint with up to 5% water. Clean all accessories with water immediately after use.
EU limit value: (Cat. A/d): 140g/L (2010), max. 30g/L VOC
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colours may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.
Danger and Security Statements:
Attention: The product contains preservatives: 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-on; 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations. Safety data sheet available on request.