TILE PAINT 1K
EPODEX TILE PAINT 1K is an acrylic paint. It is designed for painting tiles on walls and ceilings. This paint is very durable and easy to apply. TILE PAINT is resilient and water-based.
Consumption Volumes: 120-150g/m² par coating on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
Instructions for Use
- Make sure the substrate is clean and free of grease. To do so, use EPODEX PRE-CLEANER.
- We recommend sanding smooth substrates beforehand to improve the paint adhesion. To do so, use EPODEX sandpaper.
- Mix well before use.
- Apply a coat of paint with a brush or foam roller and let the it dry (approx. 8h at 20°C).
- Reapply as many coats as required to achieve the desired opacity. We recommend applying ca. 2 coats.
- As an option, tile joints can be re-done with our practical EPODEX grouting pen.
Recommendations: Processing temperature: The room and substrate temperatures must be at least 8°C. Do not apply on heated surfaces or in direct sunlight. Drying problems may occur at low temperatures. To achieve a lower viscosity, dilute the paint with up to 5% water. Clean tools with water immediately after use.
EU limit value: (Cat. A/d): 140g/L (2010), max. 140g/L VOC
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colours may not be uniformly displayed.
Danger and Security Statements:
Attention: The product contains preservatives: 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-on; 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations. Safety data sheet available on request.