CONCRETE PAINT 2K resin (without hardener)
The CONCRETE PAINT 2K resin (A-component) is mixed with the CONCRETE PAINT 2K hardener (B-component). Both components together form the CONCRETE PAINT 2K epoxy resin system.
System CONCRETE PAINT 2K is used as a surface sealant. This system is suitable for various indoor applications.
This system can be used as:
- Flooring Paint
- Flooring Sealant
- Garage Sealant
- Concrete Paint
- Cement Paint
- Screed Paint
- Plaster Paint
- Stone Paint
Consumption volume: 200-250g/m² per coat. Depending on the substrate, 1 kg should be sufficient to paint one coat of paint on approx. 5m². We recommend applying ca. 2 coats. We recommend applying a suitable primer (e.g. undercoat) on very porous substrates in order to minimize the absorption of CONCRETE PAINT.
Instructions for Use
- The temperature of the room, the substrate and the paint must be at least +15°C.
- Make sure that the substrate is clean, dry and free of any substance that may prevent the paint’s adhesion.
- Mix the resin A-component with the hardener B-component in a mixing ratio of 5:1 by weight (e.g. 5kg resin A-component to 1kg hardener B-component). Optionally, the mixture can be diluted by adding 20% water.
- To dye the mixture, add approximately 5% WB PIGMENT paste to it. (e.g. 300g colour for 6kg CONCRETE PAINT 2K)
- Stir through the edge and bottom of the mixing cup as material will settle there. Ideally, pour into a clean mixing cup and mix again until the mixture is streak-free. This ensures that the resin A-component and hardener B-component are completely mixed together.
- To prevent the paint from thickening too quickly, pour the mixture into a paint tray immediately after mixing.
- Apply the paint to the desired surface using a foam roller. We recommend applying the paint in layers of about 0,2-0,3 mm. It is recommended to apply at least 2 coats. Processing time/pot life at 20°C: approx. 60 minutes, at 30°C: approx. 30 minutes.
- Wait at least 12-48 hours before applying the second coat.
- Allow the coating to dry and harden for approx. 20 hours. The curing time depends on the room temperature, the material and the substrate.
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colours may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.
A-component: Polymer epoxy resin adduct; CAS-Nr.: 260549-92-6
A-component Danger Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations.