CONCRETE PAINT 2K Hardener (without resin)
The CONCRETE PAINT 2K hardener (B-component) is mixed with the CONCRETE PAINT 2K resin (A-component). Both components together form the CONCRETE PAINT 2K epoxy resin system.
System CONCRETE PAINT 2K is used as a surface sealant. This system is suitable for various indoor applications.
This system can be used as:
- Flooring Paint
- Flooring Sealant
- Garage Sealant
- Concrete Paint
- Cement Paint
- Screed Paint
- Plaster Paint
- Stone Paint
Consumption volume: 200-250g/m² per coat. Depending on the substrate, 1 kg should be sufficient to paint one coat of paint on approx. 5m². We recommend applying ca. 2 coats. We recommend applying a suitable primer (e.g. undercoat) on very porous substrates in order to minimise the absorption of CONCRETE PAINT.
Instructions for Use
- The temperature of the room, the substrate and the paint must be at least +15°C.
- Make sure that the substrate is clean, dry and free of any substance that may prevent the paint’s adhesion.
- Mix the resin A-component with the hardener B-component in a mixing ratio of 5:1 by weight (e.g. 5kg resin A-component to 1kg hardener B-component). Optionally, the mixture can be diluted by adding 20% water.
- To dye the mixture, add approximately 5% WB PIGMENT pigment paste to it. (e.g. 300g colour for 6kg CONCRETE PAINT 2K)
- Stir through the edge and bottom of the mixing cup as material will settle there. Ideally, pour into a clean mixing cup and mix again until the mixture is streak-free. This ensures that the resin A-component and hardener B-component are completely mixed together.
- To prevent the paint from thickening too quickly, pour the mixture into a paint tray immediately after mixing.
- Apply the paint to the desired surface using a foam roller. We recommend applying the paint in layers of about 0,2-0,3 mm. It is recommended to apply at least 2 coats. Processing time/pot life at 20°C: approx. 60 minutes, at 30°C: approx. 30 minutes.
- Wait at least 12 hours and maximum 48 hours before applying the second coat.
- Allow the coating to dry and harden for approx. 20 hours. The curing time depends on the room temperature, the material and the substrate.
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colours may not be uniformly displayed. All information is recommendations based on our experience; without legal obligation.
B-component: Danger: 3-Aminomethyl-3,5,5-trimethyl-cyclohexylamin reaction product: 2,2´-[(1-methylethylidene)bis(4,1-phenyleneoxymethylene)] bisoxirane; oxirane, 2-methyl-, polymer with oxirane, 2-aminoproyl methyl ether and 3-aminomethyl-3,5,5-trimethylcyclohexylamine
B-component Danger: Harmful if inhaled, swallowed or in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause allergic skin reactions. Harmful / Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations.