EPODEX ACRYLIC PROTECT
EPODEX ACRYLIC PROTECT is universally applicable. This varnish can be used for various indoor and outdoor applications.
This product can be used as:
- Wood Varnish/Paint
- Protective Lacquer for Wood
- Metal Varnish/Paint
- Plastic Varnish/Paint
- Furniture Varnish/Paint
EPODEX ACRYLIC PROTECT is water-based, odourless, abrasion and weather resistant. It is ideal for painting doors, windows etc. as well as repainting previously painted or varnished surfaces. Due to its special protective formula, EPODEX ACRYLIC PROTECT provides long-term protection against moisture and UV rays.
110-130g/m² par coating on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces. On highly absorbent surfaces, we recommend priming the surface beforehand (e.g. with an undercoat) to prevent the varnish from being absorbed. To determine whether the surface is absorbent, test with a damp sponge. If the substrat has a dark colour, a primer should be applied.
Instructions for Use
- Sand the substrate to improve the varnish adhesion. To do so, use EPODEX sandpaper.
- Make sure the substrate is clean and free of grease. To do so, use EPODEX PRE-CLEANER.
- For uncoated substrates, it is recommended to apply a suitable primer (for wood, apply a coat of colourless EPODEX ACRYLIC PROTECT diluted with 5% water; for gypsum, apply e.g. a paint undercoat; for metal, apply e.g. zinc).
- Mix well before use.
- Apply a coat of varnish with a brush or foam roller and let the it dry (approx. 8h at 20°C).
- Reapply as many coats as required to achieve the desired opacity. We recommend applying ca. 2 coats.
Recommendations: Processing temperature: The room and substrate temperatures must be at least 8°C. Do not apply on heated surfaces or in direct sunlight. Drying problems may occur at low temperatures. To achieve a lower viscosity, dilute the varnish with up to 5% water. Clean tools with water immediately after use.
EU limit value: (Kat. A/d): 100g/l (2010), max.20g/l VOC
Customer Service: If you have further questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail or use our WhatsApp support.
Note: Please note that due to different lighting conditions and monitors, the colours may not be uniformly displayed.
Danger and Security Statements:
Attention: The product contains preservatives: 1,2-Benzisothiazol-3(2H)-on; 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations. Safety data sheet available on request.