Instructions for use
- Make sure that the surface is dry and dust-free.
- Apply EPODEX WAX with a microfibre cloth.
- Let the wax dry for 1 to 3 hours.
- If desired, polish the surface.
- Close the wax tin immediately after use.
Recommendation: Do not apply and let the wax dry at temperatures below +15°C and/or relative humidity >80%. Wood moisture content max. 18%.
DANGER: Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/… if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations. Repeated contact may cause chapped or cracked skin. Cloths and pads soaked with the product may self-ignite by autoxidation. Waste Catalogue Ordinance – AVV: 08 01 11. Contains turpentine, oil. Hazardous ingredients: Hydrocarbons, C9-C11, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclic, < 2% aromatics.