Coating Resins by EPODEX
Whether you want to coat tables, furniture, bartops or floors: EPODEX’s coating resin is always the right choice! It is self-levelling, cures fast and with the best possible finish. With our coating resins you can create stunningly smooth and glossy wood or concrete surfaces, for example. They are compatible with numerous colour pigments and thus leave you much room to get creative. Discover our wide range of epoxy paint!
Epoxy Coatings for all Kinds of Projects
You can use our coating resins for all projects that require a relatively thin and even surface. This applies both to larger areas such as floors and to small objects like jewellery or resin art. You can calculate the exact amount of coating resin you need with our resin calculator.
An epoxy coating can be apllied to almost any surface. It lends the coated surfaces a glossy finish and, furthermore, is very tough, scratch-resistant and protects them from moisture and material deterioration. These features make our products an excellent choice for all kinds of projects.
Coating Resin and Epoxy Primer
- Resin to coat, laminate and repair
- Layer thickness: 0,1-1cm
- Clear, frost stable and BPA-free
- Use: Coating (floor, table etc.), making of terrarium/aquarium, stone carpet, jewellery making and much more
- Coating and casting resin
- Layer thickness: 0,1-2cm
- Crystal clear, UV resistant, VOC- and BPA-free
- Use: Coating (floor, table etc.), jewellery and decorative object making, artwork sealing and much more
- Coating and sealing resin
- Layer thickness: 0,2-0,3mm
- Water-based and BPA-free
- Use: Floor coating (garage, workshop and basement), worktop and table coating and much more
Start Your Epoxy Coating with a Priming
It is best to start your epoxy coating with a priming for which we recommend EPODEX Sealer & Primer, which consists of resin and hardener. The desired colour paste can be added after mixing resin and hardener in the appropriate ratio. Please make sure that the resin-hardener-mixture is free of streaks and cast it in a clean mixing jug or plastic roller tray. You can also add 30-40% water to dilute the mixture, which makes it easier to apply. This comes in especially handy on larger areas and at high temperatures.
- Everything great! Especially the telephone contact. I would find it helpful if more videos were included. Explanations of what you have to consider. 13.07.2020
- There was a small problem with my last delivery, which was fixed immediately after a short call without any problems. 01.07.2020
- Website very informative, product selection is also very interesting, the order was also delivered in a few days. 22.06.2020
Colour and Apply Coating Resin
Then you can apply the epoxy primer to the surface to be coated with a foam roller. It seals the surface and prevents high material-loss. Afterwards, you must allow the primer to cure until it is no longer sticky and continue in the same way with a coating resin like EPODEX ECO or EPODEX PRO. To colour the main coating, mix the colour pigments with the resin or the resin-hardener-mixture and adjust the colour intensity by adding more or less pigments. We recommend adding no more than 1,5-2 % colour pigments to the mixture.
Cast the coating resin to the surface immediately after mixing, as it boils up in the mixing jug after a while, and work in highlights such as circles, lines or marble patterns if you like. You can also include embedments such as stones or pennys. When you are done and the epoxy coating has cured, you can apply a final layer of clear epoxy or polyurethane as a topcoat to increase scratch-resistance.