Epoxy Resin Flooring from EPODEX
Order high-quality epoxy resin from EPODEX to seal or coat your floors yourself. Our resin kits can be used to coat load-bearing floors like garage floors, kitchen and living room floors or industrial floors. It can be applied to almost every surface, such as concrete, wood, plastics, or GRP to create a stable and impact-resistant floor coating. Thanks to our wide range of colours you can dye the durable flooring in your desired colour to set visual highlights.
Unique Resin Floor Coating
A resin floor coating protects your floor from material decay and moisture and improves the look of your facilities. Using our metallic colours or flakes you can create unique design floors. You can easily cast marble floor patterns or implement extraordinary colour effects. In comparison to a genuine marble floor this will save you a lot of money!
EPODEX offers a wide range of colours for your epoxy resin floor. All our transparent colours, colour pastes and colour pigments can be mixed with each other, which results in countless options to colour your floor. Do you have questions about our products? Simply contact us by phone, e-mail or WhatsApp. Our customer service will be happy to help you at any time!
Buy 2-component epoxy resin - resin and hardener
- Resin to coat, laminate and repair
- Layer thickness: 0,1-1cm
- Clear, frost stable and BPA-free
- Use: Coating (floor, table etc.), making of terrarium/aquarium, stone carpet, jewellery making and much more
- Coating and casting resin
- Layer thickness: 0,1-2cm
- Crystal clear, UV resistant, VOC- and BPA-free
- Use: Coating (floor, table etc.), jewellery and decorative object making, artwork sealing and much more
- Coating and sealing resin
- Layer thickness: 0,2-0,3mm
- Water-based and BPA-free
- Use: Floor coating (garage, workshop and basement), worktop and table coating and much more
- Everything great! Especially the telephone contact. I would find it helpful if more videos were included. Explanations of what you have to consider. 03.10.2020
- There was a small problem with my last delivery, which was fixed immediately after a short call without any problems. 01.09.2020
- Website very informative, product selection is also very interesting, the order was also delivered in a few days. 22.08.2020
Epoxy Resin Floor DIY
1. Clean and Mask the Surface
For the best possible result at the end you first of all have to make sure that the floor to be coated is not uneven and does not have any cracks or breaks. For a proper coating it should also be weight-bearing, dry and dust-free. If these conditions are met, you can mask the floor edges with tape.
2. Prime the Surface
To cover all floor pores and reduce material-loss, we recommend priming the floor with small amounts of epoxy resin first. For the priming, take some resin and hardener and mix the two components for about 1 to 3 minutes according to the instructions. Make sure that the speed of rotation is low when mixing. Then you can spread the mixed epoxy resin on the floor with a paint roller. We recommend that you use a paint roller with a maximum of 4mm thick floor, so that you can apply a thin prime layer. Ideally, you paint the floor crosswise to close all pores and you must always pay attention to the pot life when applying the material. Allow the primer to cure afterwards.
3. Apply the Main Coating
Once the primer has cured, you can start with the main coating. Our metallic colours are supplied as pigment powder in sachets. This allows you to determine how much colour pigment you want to mix into the epoxy resin. This is an advantage particularly if you intent using several metallic colours.
Mix as much resin and hardener in the correct ratio as you want to use for each metallic colour. Then pour the metallic pigment into the mixing jug and mix the pigment with the crystal clear resin. Afterwards, you can cast the epoxy resin onto the primed floor, spread it with a paint roller or squeegee and repeat the process for the other metallic colours. We recommend a layer thickness of 1.5mm for the pre-coating. For a garage or industrial floorings you can add quartz sand or synthetic fibres, which increases the pressure- and tread-resistance of your epoxy resin floor.
4. Remove the Masking Material
After application, remove all tapes and enjoy your glossy, seamless epoxy resin floor. During processing you must pay close attention to the curing time and not step on the floor before it has completely cured.